Re: Re: LED lightings supplier from China

Dear purchase manager

Good morning.

This is Linda from Desire Lighting International Group CO., LTD.

It is my pleasure to recommend you our promotional light, T8, 16W, 1.2 m,
We hope that we could establish business cooperation in the future.

Any questions or comments are highly appreciated return.
Looking forward to your letter.

Thanks and Regards
Linda

DESIRE LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL GROUP
LED LIGHTING DEPARTMENT
Tel::+86 755 2806 8560
Fax::+86 755 2806 8650
Mobile: 0086 136 4148 1808
                 http://www.desireledlighting.com.cn/
E-mail: led26@desire-lighting.com
MSN: lindalu20002@hotmail.com
Skype: lindalu620
Shenzhen Factory: Unit 6, Jiayiyuan Technology Park, Huaning Road, Dalang sub-district, Longhua Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China