-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"杨荣标" <bill@newfutureled.com>
发送时间:2011年5月29日 星期日
收件人:rasmus.lynggaard@designit.com, moa2006@uiah.fi, kl.helpdesk@kauppalehti.fi, mail@mainostoimistovalo.fi, johanna.peltola@finnexpo.fi, info@tilaan.com, juha.niemela@senaatti.fi, firstname.lastname@poyry.com, markkinaoikeus@om.fi, firstname.lastname@tampere-talo.fi, kitchen@6.li, 3@6.li, soulkitchen@6.li, samuli.siirala@iki.fi, johanna.tirronen@gmail.com, flores@corporateconnect.cn, tanssi@danceinfo.fi, joni.ikonen@innojok.fi, 1.1a@5.7v, info@businessfellows.com, antto.perttola@hermia.fi, aila.kolehmainen@designforum.fi, tuula.laulajainen@designforum.fi, contact@desiertodesign.fi, info@kansanmusiikki.fi, mobile.dance@danceinfo.fi, webshop@discoland.fi, miranda.slaman@fleishman.com, heidi.vonbell@acsanafor.fi, sanomat.was@formin.fi, consulate.nyc@formin.fi, sanomat.los@formin.fi, asiakaspalvelu@fg-naxos.fi, info@dismarc.org, info@opera.lt, kanceliarija@opera.lt, lrdt@takas.lt, lrdt@rusdrama.lt, info@vilnius2009.lt, info@onculture.eu, hannu@hoksa.fi, info@cylex.fi, niina.virtanen@cult.tpu.fi, info@slapmedia.com, julle@nextshot.fi, hannu.ti...@rpkk.fi, hannu.tikka@rpkk.fi, mark@nedworks.org, samba-technical@lists.samba.org, samba@samba.org, hann...@rpkk.fi, outi.jaakola@luukku.com, haggblom@netti.fi, haggblom@netti.fi.ke, viajestavora@arrakis.es, turun.kaupunki@turku.fi, etunimi.sukunimi@turku.fi, info@t-stopinc.com, stefanhencz@mac.com, ffoy@filmfotograferna.com, info@fimic.fi, bookings@kumquattheatre.com, contact@tikaushare.org, teemu.paulman@m-light.fi, maximus@nsimail.com, asiakaspalvelu@megastore.se, tourist_information_@_facebook.iw, gay_friendly_helsinki_@_facebook.iw, visithelsinki_channel_@_youtube.iw, helsinki_@_tripadvisor.iw, helsinki_@_wikitravel.iw, helsinkitourism_@_twitter.iw, helsinki_@_visitfinland.iw, 25841533@n03.jp, n@noajones.com, firstname.lastname@cult.tpu.fi, firstname.lastname@tamk.fi, info@kotiprojekti.fi, hiljaaa@gmail.com, designmyyjaiset@gmail.com, info@savo.fi, info@questodesign.com, customerservice@designonline.se, info@obelux.com, firstname.lastname@obelux.com, jorma.teittinen@galleriacontempo.fi, jouni.marjamaki@nba.fi, eventi.iichelsinki@esteri.it, myynti@ilonait.fi, info@amg-e.co.jp, info@revolvergroup.com, etunimi.sukunimi@yle.fi, etusivu.toimitus@yle.fi, support@getmovielink.com, licht@thomann.de, kauppa@designdeli.fi, snadipromotion@designdeli.fi, porvoonpirkko@designdeli.fi
主题:LED Landscape Lighting Manufacturer / Newfuture / 2011 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition

Dear My Friend,

How are you ?

Hope everything goes well with you!

This is Diana from Newfuture, a professional LED Light manufacturer in China, specialized in Landscape Lighting products.Our mainly product series are Wall Washer Light Series, Flood Light Series, Underwater Lamp Series, Underfloor Lamp Series, Linear Light Series, Point Source Series, Spot Light Series and so on.All our products are designed and produced by our own company and are excellent in quality and competitive in pricewith CE, ROHS & FCC certification.

Sincerely hope to establish business relationship with your esteemed company in future.

During9-12 June 2011, we will be exhibiting at the "Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition".

Wetreasure every opportunity to meet with you, our valued customer. We cordially invite you to visit us.

Ourboothnumber isB56in Pazhou Complex.

Welcome to visite us!

Please let me know when you have any questions.

Keep in touch! My friend!

Best Regards,

Diana

Sales Supervisor