Sub: LED TUBE LAMP QUOTATION FYI/ SHIYUHONG

Dear Sir,

Good day!

We are specicalized in LED tube lamp, we have T5/T8/T10 with 2ft,4ft,5ft,8ft with TUV,CE,ROHS certificate.

Enclosed please kindly find quotation of tube lamp.

Would you like to know more about us or if anything we can do for you?

Please feel free to talk with me.

I  am looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards
Cynthia

2011-05-24

LED LAMP MANUFACTORY
ShenZhen ShiYuHong Optoelectronics Technology CO.,LTD
Address:The 5F ,1 Building,YiBaoLai Industrial District,QiaoTou,FuYong,BaoAn,ShenZhen,China
www.szsyhled.com
e-mail: sales10@szsyhled.com
Mobile:0086-15019202367
MSN:hyycindy@live.cn