LED lamp - Brightness

Dear Sir or Madam,

Very glad to contact you! Learned from google that you are deal with lighting, maybe you will be interested in following information:

Brightness OptronicS - the professional manufacturer of LED lights. Can supply you LED bulb, LED spot light (GU10, MR16, E27, PAR30, PAR38), LED panel light (Grille), LED strip light, LED flood light, LED tube light and LED outdoor lighting etc.. All items are approved CE, RoHS compliant. We can quote you competitive price for right quantity.

Feel free to know more from our website http://liangdu.en.made-in-china.com. If you are interested in any of the item, please kindly contact me directly by mail or MSN or Skype at your convenient. Thanks! :)

Best Regards,
Cari  /  Sales

From

Tel: +86 592 5606767 ext. 810