Fin shape T8 LED tube light

Dear friend,

It is Ron from Shenzhen Lantis Lighting Technology Co.,ltd. I take the liberty to introduce our led fluorescent tube for you.

Following are the main features of our LED tube light:

1. Fin shape aluminum alloy design  guarantees the best heat dissipation. Compared with the tubular shape, the heat dissipate area of fin shape LED tube light  is 2.5 times as large as  the tubular shape.

2. Location of power supply: We put the power supply on two ends ,not hide it below the PCB. It  can  guarantee the heat emitted by the power supply will not  affect the life span of SMD LED.

3. Power supply is designed according to the fin shape aluminum alloy. All the production progress are done by ourselves. That can guarantee the quality of raw material and finished products.

4. The distance between SMD LED and the PC cover has been accurately calculated. That guarantee NO dark area..

5.  There is an air bleeder in end cap. It can   guarantees the air concretion and the heat can easily emit  into the surrounding.

6. The fireproof  degree of PC cover can meet the requirement of UL-94 V0.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: We will attend the 16th Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition. Booth: Hall 8.1, F18.

Regards,

Ron Chong, Sales Engineer

Add: Honglong Industry Park, 4th Industry Zone, Shuitian Community, ShiYan Town, Bao'An District, Shenzhen,China

Tel: +86-755-89845688, +86-755-89485933,   Fax: +86-755-89485699

Email: lts11@szlantis.com

Website: www.szlantis.com

Skype: zhongjl2005,   MSN: zhongjinlin@gmail.com