Re: Price list of LED light

Hello Sir,

Glad to know that you're on the market for LED light.

This is Urey from Kindom Opto-Electronic CO.,LTD.we're one of the biggest LED light manufacturers in China.Range from smd led light,high power led light,5050/3528 led strip light,T5/T8 led tube,etc.

Attached are some of our item photos and updated price list for your review. All our
products are of high quality with 2 years warranty and more than 50000 hours lifespan, which have been highly recognized by customers from Europe, North and South America, etc.

Should any items interest you,pls feel free to contact me,always glad to help your business,and hope our products will benefit your business much more in the near future.

Best Regards,
Urey

Tel: 0086-020-37226263
Fax: 0086-020-37221662