RE:CE--RGB LED Strip

Hello ,

Good day!

We learn from Internet( you website) that you are specializing in the business of LED Lights.As these items fall within the business scope of our corporation,we would like to establish business relations with you.

Any interest in LED Tubes(T5, T8, T10), LED Flexible Strips, LED MR16, GU10, PAR30, PAR38, LED Corn Bulbs, LED Ceiling lights, LED Panels or other LED lamps, feel free to contact me.welcome check our website:www.horeson.com. Just advise your interested items,We will offer your price for your reference only.

Have a Nice time.

Thanks and Best Regards
Kim Tang (Assistant General Manager)
Horeson Co.,Ltd