[*** SPAM ***] DETECTED BY WEBMAIL.IPV.PT Dear,

Dear, I have something important to discuss with you and I know it will come to you as a surprise to you since we haven't met each other; I am Miss. Sarah Ahmed from Sudan, but presently i live in Bamako Mali under Asylum, because of the crisis in my country Sudan that makes me to lose my beloved parents. My father works with gold mining Service Company here in Mali for many years before they planed and killed him on his visit to my country including my mother and my younger brother in the name of political crisis. I was in school before the incident. But before my fatherâ??s death, he have sum of USD$6 Million (Six Million United States Dollars Only) deposited in a prime bank here in Bamako Mali. He uses my name as next of kin/heir to deposit the money. Please I want to know if you can help me to receive and invest this money into a legitimate business in your country while i will come over to your country to secure my life and continue my education. My dear, i am now an orphan and i am seeking for a God fearing person to assist me receive this inheritance because this money is my only hope in life. If you are willing to assist me because of God; I will give you 30% of the total money for your kind assistance as soon as the money gets to your country.Please get back to me as soon as you read this message to enable me give you further information to proceed with the bank here to get this money transfers to your account. I have all the information related to this if you want to know moreSarah Ahme please it is very email address:sarah8598@gawab.com for further explanation on how we will I wait for your urgent response: Thanks, Sarah