LED lighting today

Title: 无标题文档

Winworld(HK)Limited

Shenzhen Xingyu Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd

Company

Products

What’s Winworld?
Winworld is an expert in the field of LED lighting. We have started to produce LED products since 2002, and exported 90% of our products to North America and Western Europe …
Read more

What’s our capacity?
*LED Lighting OEM/ODM
*LED lighting Design
*LED Lighting export

Why choose Winworld?
*Competitive price and fast delivery
*10 Years experience for LED lighting
*High quality products provided
*Completed and good service

Winworld Products

1. Dimmable or Non-dimmable for selecting
2. Excellent heat dissipation and low light decay
3. Long life span and quality warranty period
4. Better price than high power LED

Cree or Edison LED Spotlight

*MR16, GU10, E27, PAR20, PAR30, PAR38

*Cree, Edison or Epistar LED for selecting

*Good price and fast delivery.

*Low light decay and long life span

*Both dimmable and non-dimmable for selecting

5050 SMD LED bulb

*Patented 5050 SMD LED, which has heatsink inside each of the LED and reach to 90lm/watt

*High lumens LED bulb in lower price.

*Better heat dissipation.

*Low light decay and long life span

*Both dimmable and non-dimmable for selecting

Everlight T8 LED tube

*Super bright LED from Everlight with high CRI

*Excellent lighting effect and power factor

*Good price and fast delivery

*OEM/ODM provided

*Both dimmable and non-dimmable for selecting

High power LED bulb

*1W high power LED from Cree or Edison

*CE and ROHS certification

*Low light decay and long life span

*OEM/ODM provided

*Both dimmable and non-dimmable for selecting

www.wwdled.com

Contact: Allie Liao

wwdled_allie@wwdled.com

MSN: allie.882010@hotmail.com

Skpye: led.Aliie

Tel:0086-755-61860658 Fax:0086-755-61860659