Clothing Factory,Sublimation T-Shirt,Working Uniform

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Hope you are well ,We get your E-mail from your website through the internet and want to establish the business relationship with you , sorry for the inconvenience taken to you .

We are Clothing Factory from China producing T-shirts ,Working Uniform , and other types of clothing , we could do the work according to the design and sample from customers .  We could make sure the good quality product with competitive price .

If you have any interests ,you can go to our website to have a look ,so you could see more information from our website ,our website is :

http://www.dailyclothing.net

Looking forward to your reply .

Best  Wishes

Jason