Re: led lighting manufacturer and exporter---Topstar

Dear Sir,

    How are you? I am shirley of Topstar from China. Wish everything goes well with you.

    Do you have any interest in led lighting products? We, Topstar Development Limited, are the manufacturer which is professional in LED  Lighting. We can offer the products to you with good quality and competitive price. Our products are approved  CE,ROHS compliant .

    Our products include led tube light, led bulb, led spot light(GU10,MR16,PAR30,PAR38), led panel light, led strip light, led street light,led flood light, led high bay light, led wall washer.

   We can send the quotation of led lighting products to you if you have any interest in our products.

  You can visit our website: http://www.ledlightinchina.com  for your further understanding.

  We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

   Yours,Sincerely,

   Shirley for Topstar

 Topstar Development Limited

Web: http://www.ledlightinchina.com