Can you market my product?

Dear Marketing Company,

I have a business proposition for you that might be of interest. A product called The Ultimate 2 DVD Collection for; Bands, Musicians, Composers and Songwriters. I was going to market the product myself, but to be honest I don't know the first thing about email marketing, I asked a company but they quoted me a fortune

Anyway, I'll keep this simple because I don't want to waste your time. Here's the facts. There are at least 12 million musicians, songwriters, bands, singers - people relating to the music industry. Sell this product for say $65 and get a 1 in every 1000, selling at $65 is $780,000. As you can see, this can be financially very lucrative and with a potential 12 million people to reach to, this is realistically viable. This product is not advertised anywhere so you have a untapped market waiting

This opportunity would suit any opportunity seeking with email marketing abilities of which I have non. I tried marketing this myself but aol kept blocking my ports for outgoing emails, then my ip got blacklisted - I tried a dedicated server which I couldn't grasp, basically I got frustrated and gave up - and I don't have the time or resources.

I am also including 2 software titles which I purchase about 12 months ago. Supersonic email collector (this I bought have receipt for $399). Simply input words like
Musicians, Recording Studios, Singers, anything relating to the music industry and you
have your customer base.

I already have a list of 550,000 which is Validated and optin that hasn't been sent to which I will also give you, and, eCamapign, a bulk email broadcasting software.

Here's the email I made when I was going to market this product which details everything. Please add contact on messenger musicboxchat@yahoo.com if you want to talk to me about anything regarding this product. By the way, no copyrite issues are being violated.

Also a friend setup a website for me (I think its still up and running but it never was submitted to any search engines) www.musicaloutreach.com. The mobile number on the website is no longer active. Anyway here's the email I was planning to send;

The Ultimate 2 DVD Collection

for;
Bands, Musicians, Composers and Songwriters

This 2 DVD Compilation contains a gold mine of Information. With contributions from leading
Recording Studios/Record Companies and Musicians themselves, The Music Box contains over 5 Gb's
of Inside info revealed by top pros, Learn to sing like a pro, Play spine tingling guitar riffs,
Learn how to Songwrite, and much more.The Music Industry is an extremely competitive market,
this product will give you that edge needed to succeed.

Inside Info on how to get your music reviewed, played on the radio
Connects you to Labels actually seeking your talents
Full list of services that can get your music into TV and Film
4200 Publications that will listen and review your music
500 Websites where you can upload your music
Over 500,000 Music Industry contacts (Email/URL Tel/Fax and physical address)

A fully detailed description of this product can be
found on our website www.musicaloutreach.com

Tuition and Inside Info
Inside info of Songwriting Revealed
Rock Guitar Techniques
Jazz and how to Improvise.
Vocal Coach (14 Audio Tracks) Sing like a pro
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Piano
Brian May Star Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Keyboard and Piano for Dummies (Audio (WMF) and Ebook
Original Gary Moore (Audio (WMF)and Tablature)
The Best of Eric Clapton Signature Licks
(Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Guitar
Learn Jazz in 20 Weeks
Jam with the Eagles (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Play Piano in a Flash (WMF)
Brian May Star Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Complete Idiot's guide to Songwriting

Sheet Music (over 1 gb)
Complete Full Works of:
Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Chopin,
Debussy, Grieg, Hayden, Liszt,
Mendelssohn, Mozart, Rachmaninov, Ravelli,
Scarlatti, Schubert, Schuman

Plus Many Modern:
Robbie Williams Celine Dion,
Queen, Beatles, Elton John,
Madonna, Avril Lavinge,
Phil Collins, No Doubt, Sting,
Christina Aquerilla and many more

9 Best Selling Software Titles
Music Masterworks - Bad Copy Pro
Band in a Box - Fret 2 Fret
Vocal Elimination Software
Midi Notate - Cakewalk - Finale - Intelliscore
(Not advertised on website)

Over 1 Million Music Industry Contacts
Email Addresses, Tel Numbers, Fax Numbers URL Addresses

Over 90,000 Backing Tracks
Latest Chart Hits, Golden Oldies, 50's 60' 70's and 80's
Massive Classical Collection, Christian, Jazz, Blues, etc.
(For your assurance I can email you a small selection -
please ask via messenger or drop me an email)

20,000 Guitar Tabs

30,000 Kar Files

6934 Keyboard Styles

Great Britain £39.50
Post & Packing/Shipping £4.50

United Stated $65.25
Post & Packing/Shipping $7.45

Australia $71.95
Post & Packing/Shipping $8.25

Canada $69.50
Post & Packing/Shipping $7.90

Euro E44.25
Post & Packing/Shipping e5.05

Purchase

Live chat Messenger
Add contact: musicboxchat@yahoo.com

Click on Purchase and I will send you backup DVD's of the Originals f or the price I was going to sell it for. This is so you can evaluate the software, and see it's potential.

If you want full resale rights I am asking for $500 so that's the price if you want it. Supersonic and Ecampaign I will send you via messenger for your assurance. This hopefully will build trust and prove I am genuine because this software alone cost me over $500.
This is for your own use, please do not sell this.

$500 gives you total ownership of the product and I'll send you the Original 2 DVD's.

Send $500 via Paypal to salesmusicbox@aol.com .
Again please chat to me before you send anything on messenger.
My contact again is musicboxchat@yahoo.com
Questions relating to this product only. But please, no time wasters.

Mr Adrian Daw
salesmusicbox@aol.com