Re: Fabricante profesional de semáforos Led en China

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Estimados Señores:

We are glad to know your company and business in internet searching, this is Daniel Su contacting you from Noble Opto Co. Ltd., we  are dedicating in Led traffic signals lights and intelligent transportation system in China, we would like to inform you that we have moved to our new factory now and enlarged the scale of our production capacity, now we have developed a new series cobweb cover design traffic lights in 200mm and 300mm, our new products are under testing in the USA ITE lab, we believe all of them will get the ITE certificate, here you can see the brief introduction of my company as following for your reference :

SHENZHEN NOBLE OPTO CO.,LTD. is a private high-tech  enterprise established in 2007 in China, we are specializing in researching, developing and manufacturing all kinds of LED lighting and traffic signal products. Since the foundation of the company, we realize that the importance of providing good quality products and best pre- and post-sales service to our global customers, so we will always try our best to improve our products design and production capacity. Moreover, we have the led traffic light CE certification for Europe Market. Our products have exproted to more than 60 countries and areas around the world, especially in these countries like Spain, United States, Australia, Indonesia, Sweden, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Chile and Venezuela etc. We are a young and energetic company and we always aim at satisfying our customers’ demand and the gradual development of market, we can make customized products for our honorable clientes, OEM/ODM orders are warmly welcome to us too, hope we will have the opportunity to work together based on our mutual benefits, we will not show all of our products in our website, the latest products only will show to some old customers firstly.

Pls visit our website at http://www.nobleled.com to see which products are suitable and popular in your market, it would be great appreciated if you could tell us some specific quality , requirement of Led traffic lights in your country, it's our great honor if we could help you something in the business or other side, just feel free to let us know if you need traffic lights or other transportation security products at any time.

Sorry for disturbing you if there is some inconvenience to you in this email.

P.D.: Hablo inglés y castellano, puede escribirme correo en su nativo idioma, gracias por su tiempo, les agradecemos mucho si tienen sugerencia sobre nuestros productos y las tendencia sobre la demanda de semáforos Led en tu mercado.

Saludos muy atentamente,

Daniel Su (Gerente de Proyectos)
Shenzhen Noble Opto Co., Ltd.
Add: Floor 3, Building C, MingJinHai Industrial Park, SanJiaoTang, ShiYan Town, BaoAn Dist., Shenzhen, China. (518108)
Tel:  +86-755-27651482
Fax: +86-755-27651483

E-mail: info@nobleled.com

info