Can I Give You This Trust?

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:mrkasimy.ricky@yahoo.com

- TRANSFER OF 5.300 UNITED STATE DOLLARS, I am Mr. Kasimy Ricky the Director of account department African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I am contacting you via your email as the urgency of the transaction is required. to ensure an immediate and smooth transfer of this above funds hence because of the policy of the bank that states that after five or six years of the demise of the deceased and his or her relative fails to appear, the funds is bound to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills, and this is why I want you to act fast by complying with me as the real next of kin to the deceased customer. However, I will like to clarify you on the total risk free of this transaction; also I assure you that you are not going violet any law here in Burkina Faso till this funds transfer to your account. The percentage will be 50 % / 50% as soon as the funds transfer to your account. Finally, Should you be interested to help me out secure this Golding opportunity,please get back to me urgently and I will prefer you to reach me on my private phone number and email address below and after that I shall provide you with more details and on how we operate this project, and Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.+226-75-28-13-18.Mr.Kasimy Ricky.