PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME ....

Vous êtes invité ::   PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME ....
Par votre hôte:   Isaka Bello

Date:   dimanche 13 septembre 2009
Heure:   12h 00 - 13h 00  (GMT+00:00)
Rue:   Dear Friend.This Message Might Meet You In Utmost SurprisePLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME ..... However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($11.6Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His Family In Kenya Plane Crash,You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of TheDeceased Death http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail through my private email adress; (isaka_bello@live.fr) Have A Great Day. Yours, Mr Isaka Bello

Viendrez-vous ?   Répondre à cette invitation
Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Tous droits réservés. | Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles