[*** SPAM ***] DETECTED BY WEBMAIL.IPV.PT Company Profile # Tex Collection, Bangladesh

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a Buying House / Exporters of
ready made Garments from Bangladesh. We are dealing on regular basis,
since 2005. Our fast growth since 2003 has come through a close eye on
product quality, fashion trends, factory relations and customer
confidence.

Tex Collection supplies high quality garments to a wide range of global
customers.

We have a commitment to low pricing and effective sourcing, and our
ambition is become the first call for international resellers that demand
quality. Our product range includes a wide range of garments that we
regularly Produce like Sweater, Pullover, Cardigan, Jumper, T-shirt, Polo
shirt, Pique polo, Tank top, Pant, skirt, tops, jacket etc.

Tex Collection dealing with Men?s Wear, Women?s Wear, Children?s Wear,
Kids Wear etc.

Pls do provide us your inquiry / developments  if this makes you interested.

Though we specialized in garments and we are doing it on a regular basis,
but still in case you required any other products from Bangladesh we shall
be glad to assist you.

We are looking to your kind co-Oparetion by return mail.

Thanking you and regards

AL-AMIN

Tex Collection Bangladesh
House # 497, Road# 09.
DOHS Baridhara Dhaka-1206.
Phone:+880-28410503
Cell:+880-1720331144
Hotline:+880 1715967158
Email:info@texcollectionbd.com
Web: www.texcollectionbd.com

We are sorry if this e-mail cause you any inconvenience!!!