MAKE EXTRA MONEY WORKING AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE!

SMITH AND ASSOCIATES
4 Chiswell Street, London,
UK EC1Y 4UP
United Kingdom.
TEL: +447031890371

Would you like to work online from home / temporarily and earn constant payment? We are pleased to offer you a position in our company, SMITH AND ASSOCIATES.

We need for new people to fill the position of Manager, able to receive and send payments between our partners and customers to our company. This part-time job does not require special skills.

You do not have to devote much time to earn enough money to be added to your salary. Each payment will be accompanied by detailed instructions. It is in view of our not having an office in your country.

You do not need to have an office and certainly will not disturb any form of work you have to sell clothes moment.We African materials in the world and our market is now focused in your country because of the vast amount there is a demand.

*** REQUIREMENTS *** - Honesty, responsibility and speed of operations; - PC with Internet and e-mail - We do not work with people under 18 years - or Mailing Address address. Your roles are:

1. Receive payment for our customers
2. Cash payments in your bank
3. 10%, which will be your percentage
4. Forward balance after deduction of rates of pay to any of the offices you will be responsible for sending the payment.

Instructions on how to restore the company's balance 90% will be given. We understand that this is an incredibly rare item. This job takes only 3-7 hours per week. You will have much free time to do your job for an indefinite period, but this task is very difficult and you must understand. We are looking for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be a Co-operative assistant. We are pleased to offer this position to you if you are capable and able to perform the above tasks, and you want to work for Smith and Associates ----------------- -- ------------------------------------------

Please contact us for more information by e-mail below with the following information completed:

Full Names:
Occupation:
Marital Status:
Age: