G-Source ( International Marketing for Chiropractors )

G-SOURCE

International Marketing for Chiropractors

The Solution to the NEW PATIENT DILEMMA!

  • No more spinal screenings!

  • No more spending money on marketing with “possible” results!

  • No more spending maximum dollars with minimal results!

  • You pay for the new patient, not the hours of people calling!

  • No more having to try ten different things!

We deliver new patients to your door when you want them!

With guaranteed results, you only pay for qualified new patients that are waiting in your office to be seen (by a chiropractor, not a therapist).  Our sister company, Preferred Chiropractic, has built over 25 clinics throughout the nation.  Each of our clinics sees an average of 300 patient visits per week by using the same marketing program for the last ten years.

As you know, a significant percentage of Chiropractors go out of business within their first five years of practice without finding a productive way to market the business.  However, every Chiropractor that we work with experiences considerable financial gain.  No Chiropractor has ever lost money with our program.

The cost of a Qwest Yellow Pages Ad is over $2500 with no guaranteed results, but you pay for the risk.  Why gamble?  Don’t waste your money on a bad bet!!!  Pay for a sure thing: new patients delivered to your door when you want them.

We not only market for Chiropractors, but we are owned and operated by Chiropractors who see both sides of the business.

Marketing

G-Source markets for Chiropractors throughout the entire nation.

How do we market new patients?

When calling a potential patient, we invite them in for a complimentary consultation, exam, and x-rays in exchange for a canned food donation!

We ask you, the Chiropractor, to contact a local food bank that you can donate the canned goods to. In most cases, there are local organizations and churches that will gladly accept your donation.

In doing this, we not only help you out by bringing you qualified patients, but we help out the person in need of chiropractic care, as well as donating to the local food bank!

Our program is designed to help out EVERYONE!

When calling a potential chiropractic patient, we qualify them by asking the following questions:

  • Have you ever been to a chiropractor before?

If they answer yes, we ask when was their last visit, and if they had a good or bad chiropractic experience.

  • Do you ever experience any back pain, neck pain, or headaches?

  • Do you ever experience any arm pain, leg pain, or shoulder pain?

With both of the preceding pain questions, we ask the potential patient what kind of pain they experience, how often it bothers them, when they began to notice the pain, and how long it has been a problem for them.

  • In the past few years, have you been involved in any type of auto accident?

If they answer 'yes' to this question, we find out how long ago, what happened, and if the are dealing with an open or closed case.

  • Are you on Medicaid, Medicare (any state medical assistance program)?

Thanks,

Jerald Gabaldon

CEO - G-SOURCE

Skype: jerald.gabaldon