INVESTMENT PARTNER WITH ME NEEDED

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: belloyusuf82@yahoo.com

- Dear Sir, An Iraqi man Mr. khalid Hassan made a fixed deposit of $20.5m usd in my branch bank in Ikoyi and he is dead with his entire family leaving behind no next of kin, Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war, four years ago 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. Am ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client next of kin, I wouldn't want to talk much on this issue till you indicate your interest to work this out with me.Pls indicate by sending the following below to show your interest.1. YOUR NAME 2. YOUR RESIDENT ADDRES 3.YOUR OCCUPATION 4. YOUR PHONE NUMBER 5. DATE OF BIRTH 6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT Your response with the requested information should be sent to reach me at My personal email address below for further details: (infoa22@mighty.co.za) Dearly Yours,Alh, Yusuf Bello