LETS WORK TOGETHER

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: desmond.eric40@yahoo.ca

LETS WORK TOGETHER

- Hello,Greetings to you,After going through your information on the cable network, I concluded to unfold my present situation to you believing that this will bring to us a very good business relationship.In my explanation, I am Desmond Eric a full fledge citizen of ghana (west Africa), handling the portfolio as the government adviser on oil policies for many years ago in my country.Recently, many portfolios to the government of my country encountered unexpected dissolved from the authority, which I was affected.As the authority operate in systems of services in my country and enhance some policies which I do not see it favorable as it doesn?t warrant personnel?s like my self to invest privately in my country, I had made up my mind to move into foreign investment with my fortune, which I laboured for, during my service terms, Seeking for your kindly understanding to secure my money in your care and invest in your country as partners.Whereby I had already package and deposited my whooping sum of (7,million u.s.dollar?s), as instructed to me by my bank (United Bank for Africa) to their affiliated United Bank Security Company in (accra) capital city of ghana for safe keeping and to enable me move my money out of the country safely for foreign investment, expecting your compliance for me to transfer my money to your country in respect of business partnership.I am absolutely waiting for your quickly responds in creation of closed friendships in order to further this transaction.Note:30% of the total fund will be used to support your NGO projects.Thanks my regards,Desmond EricTel:002332286439desmond.eric40@yahoo.caFULL NAME......CONTACT ADDRESS..........COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE........NATIONALITY.......... OCCUPATION........ AGE.....TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER..... SEX.....