IMF)compensation with the sun of (US$10,000,000.00)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: www.internationalmonetaryfund@ymail.com

- Attention: Beneficiary, This e-mail is brought to you from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). We write to inform you that your name was short listed and forwarded to Barclays Bank Plc. for compensation with the sun of (US$10,000,000.00) from our Offshore Account with them, Barclays Bank have been mandated to take charge of all the commercial foreign debt settlement. After due vetting and evaluation of your contract Inheritance file from Africa. After final deliberation with IMF In collaboration with United Nation delegates (UN), as well as all concerned International monitoring and security Organization. We are contacting you to confirm if you have successfully received your total compensation sum of (US$10,000,000.00) or not, Barclays Bank Plc will provide you with secured services and Payment advice. Note, your transaction has been limited and the Access ID ( code) is (IMF-1-44-9-11-UN) and if any group contact you over this compensation excises pleas ask the group for your Access ID( code) and if not as same as this consider it unsolicited and don?t respond to such group. We would restore your access to the fund as soon as you give urgent attention to this information?s and we have referred the release of your fund to the authorized institution Barclays Bank Plc will pay you while United Nation (UN) will monitor all transaction. You are advice to forward to Barclays Bank your receiving Account. Where you want your compensation sum of (US$10,000,000.00) to be remitted. (a) Receiving Account:(b)Full Name: (c) Address: (d) Phone / Fax Number: (e) Cell Phone: Barclays Bank London Plc Contact email will be giving to you : and any complain should be forwarded to United Nation Office e-mail address: will be giving to you too Note: this compensation excises are expected to be resolved before 20th of January 2009. We apologize for the inconvenience. Yours Faithfully,Dr. James Washington.Secretary of State (IMF).