IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION 1

Dear Winner
We Apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the
InconveniencesAnd Inflict that we might have indulge you through.
However, we are Having some minor problems with our payment system,
this is Inexplicable, And have held us stranded and Indolent, not
having
the Aspiration to devote our 100% Assiduity in accrediting foreign
payments. We Apologies once again from the Records of outstanding
winners
due for payment With {ONLINE CYBERPROMOTION} your name and Particular
was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding winners who are
Yet
to received their payments.
Emails were selected anonymously through a Computer ballot system from
over 35,000 companies and 70,000 individual E-mail addresses all over
the world and your e-mail address emerged as the winner of the 11
selected email address. This program is promoted and sponsored by
Orient
software corporation (Orient Networks) in collaboration with The
Online
CyberInternational.
I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in
Square whole and can be voguish for your payment is being processed
and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.
Also
note that from our record in ourFile, your outstanding winning payment
is S950.215.00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND, TWO HUNDREDAND
FIFTEEN
DOLLARS).Payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wire
transfer into a nominated bank Account of your choice, as soon as you
get in touched with.
REV. John duru
E-mail: THE REV FR revdrjohnduru7@hotmail.com
Provide him with the following details, as this will enable him to
process and release of your cash prize without any delay.
Your Full Name:..................................
Telephone and fax Numbers:.........................
Residential Address:...............................

Your urgent reply will help him process the release of your price
money.
REV. John duru.
Will effect the speedy release of your cash prize to you within 8hours.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Pauls
Vice President