do you ship from china ? 2024-01-02 10:39:57

Hi ,

Greeting!

This is Kevin from JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD.

Can help you to collect goods from your different China Suppliers and ship together to the destination address by :

Air EXPRESS (Door to door)
Air Cargo ( Door to airport, or Door to door)

Can ship goods including: Common goods, Battery goods,Sensitive goods.

If you buy goods from China suppliers, welcome to contact with me for saving shipping cost.
We can ship goods under your company name directly to your clients or ship to any address of the world as requirements.

Please feel freely to contact with us for all details.
Wish we will have the chance to help you to save cost.

Nice day and looking forward to your feedkback.

Thanks and best regards

Kevin

JL TRANS GROUP LOGISTICS (HK) CO.,LTD

Whatsapp/Wechat:+86 15220265858

Mail: kevin@jltransgroup.com

SkypeKyang0214

HongKong * Shenzhen * Shanghai * Beijing