[*** SPAM ***] DETECTED BY WEBMAIL.IPV.PT Help you purchase goods in China

附件: products.jpg (99.15 KB)

Dear Sir & Madam,
Greetings!
PENGRUN supply chain company was established in 2018 and is located in Shenzhen, China.
Engaging in import and export trade business, we can provide customers with services to purchase goods from China.
The following are our company's  products, and we can also purchase products according to customer requirements.

Toy:  toy car/truck/plane,etc
Paper card: printing,play card, packing box.etc.
Charger:charger cable, USB cable,car phone charger
Office supplies:diary book,expanding file,stationery,desk accessories, etc.
Silicone products:decompression toy,kitchen supplies,
Home appliance: white goods, small appliance, fanner, vacuum cleaner, electric cook,electric kettle
Other products car phone holder,etc.

Looking forward to serving you,!
best wishes

Mr. Xia