First Choise for Precision Machining Parts

Dear Manager,

Nice to meet you.

Please allow me to introduce our factory------Shenzhen Blue Sky Precision Technology Co.,Ltd  shortly.

Why can we become your first choise for precision machining parts?

1) Professional Processing.
Specializing in precision mechanical parts processing, non-standard parts processing, titanium alloy
processing, various casting processing, sheet metal processing.

2) One-stop factory.
Professional surface treatment supplier, including electroplating, oxidation, oil spraying, powder spraying

3) High-Quality Sevice.
Getting GB/T19001-2016 idt ISO9001:2015, GB/T24001-2016 idt ISO14001:2015 certification.

4) Competitive Price.
Evaluating the quotation by our rich experience engineering team.

5) Precision Equippments.
CNC machining center, CNC lathe, wire cutting, high-precision internal & external grinding.

If you have any project on hand, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will provide you the most favorable
price and the best service.

Looking forward to your soon reply.

Sincerely yours,
Emma

Shenzhen Blue Sky Precision Technology Co.,Ltd
Hougang Xingxian Industrial Zone, Shishan town,
Nanhai district, Foshan city, Guangdong province.

Tel: +86-0757-81792169
Fax: +86-0757-85505948
Email: emma@blueskyalloy.com
Web: www.blueskyalloy.com