GOLD SALE OPPORTUNITY

Dear Sir,

I am AMADOU TOURE, from Mali. We are a local Gold Miners cooperative union. We want to modernise most of our local mines and need to buy Heavy duty Mining equipment including Excavators, Payloaders and others.

We need an urgent buyer for 150kg gold (22+ carat and 96% purity) to enable us to buy these equipment. We are willing to pay commission on Kg sales through broker buyers and also % on equipment sellers with good prices.

If you have the capacity for any of the above tasks, please contact me ASAP. (+22394732729 Whatsapp & Phone)
Warmest regards
AMADOUTOURE