Dies and Mould industry

Happy day,

I’m enquiring to know would you be interested in acquiring the industry database of Dies and Mould industry.

The database includes Mould coating & Polishing, mould manufacturing, engineers, designers, die polishing & die designing, mould builders, injection moulders, mould makers etc.,

This list would include all necessary information of Contact Name, Company Name, Email, Address, Contact Number, Fax Number, SIC Code, Industry Description

 Kindly let me know if you require further information along with a samples, count and cost details.

 Look forward to hear from you.

 Thanks and regards,

Anne| Marketing Coordinator