Re: New Offers

Message ID: 4999245

Hello,

Hope this mail finds you well.

We are Enerfostyl Group (ESG) the distributors of Negative
Pressure Machine for infection control, protecting medical
workers and confirmed patients from the spread of COVID-19 ICU,
We are in contracts with 3M before the outbreak of COVID 19.

Our company wishes to be a long term business partner with your
company.

For your reference, we can provide you with our catalog also we
have in stock Ventilators, Disposable Medical Face Mask,
Disposable Surgical Face Mask, N95/KN95 Face Mask, Medical
Protective Clothing & other PPE, Gloves and 3 ply mask.

All can be supplied at a very low rate and great efficiency.

We have passed ISO9001, ISO13485,  GMP quality management system,
FDA and CE certification.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards
Yuri