We lnform Your Account has expired in Iess than 48h

Dear Customer, We noticed some unusual activity on your account and are concerned about potent..

We noticed some unusual activity on your account and are concerned about potential unauthorized access. We need your help resolving this issue, and for your safety, we have temporarily limited what you can do with your account until you take action.

What's going on?

We noticed some unusual activity on your PayPal account and are concerned about potential unauthorized account access.

What do I need to do?

Log in to your PayPal account and complete the steps required to re-secure your account.

Log in to PayPal

If you have further questions or need to contact us please click Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.