RE: JUNE ORDER 2020

Good Day?

I wish happy and safe healthy around you.

Please find attached for late June shipment and advise price and availability as per attached details.

Could you please suggest the models of the 4 items in the attached tender list they should be at a minimum price with good quality as we will have to compete with others.

I would be very grateful if you can help. Kindly include air cost to korea. Anything more let,s keep contacting.

Best and warm Greetings.

2020-05-26

Best Regards.

Kim Lee

PANAN CORP CO.,LTD.
32-1 Hamanho-gil, Poseung-eup, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Phone: +82-55-282-5640
Fax: +82-55-282-5647
COPYRIGHT©2020 HANAN CORP CO.,LTD.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.