Precisamos que você trabalhe conosco para restaurar sua conta. 29/03/2020

Image

Dear Customer,

we need you working with us to restore your account.

what's going on ?

We need your help resolving an issue with your account.
Until you help us resovling this issue we've temporarily limited what you can do with your account.

What to do next ?

Please login in to your account and complete the steps to confirm your identity and your recent account activity.

Your account will remain limited until you complete the necessary steps. Click here

The security of your account is a top priority for us and we want to work together to protect it.

Yours sincerely,

29/03/2020