Professional hardware supplier in China(Stamping parts)

Dear purchansing manager,
Have a nice day
Glad to hear that you're in the market for hardware products ?
We are a professional hardware supplier in China, and our aim is making every client satisfied with our products as well as services.
Our Products are as follows:
1.Stamping parts
2.Sheet metal parts
3.Metal parts
4.stamping /punching mold.
5.Metal mould and so on.
Do you mind to send me the specifications or your requirement,I will immediately evalute how we can help you?
Sincerely hope we can establish good business with your esteemed corporation.?
Waiting for your kindly reply.
Thanks
Shenzhen Allwell Industrial Co., Limited
Office address:5B2806,ShangPinYaYuan,YangMei,BanTian,LongGang District,ShenZhen City,GuangDong provice,China postcode:518129Website:www.allwell-parts.comTel:86-755-33314172
Fax: 86-755-82174202Email:vicky@allwell-mold.comSkype:Vicky.lyh