OK!

Dear friends and partners,
We are glad that you take your time to read this email.
We are a manufacturer of car LED lights, provide fog light(H1,H3,H4,H7,H8,H11...), brake lights,turn signal(1156,1157,3156,3157, 7443...), reading lights,Interior Lighting(T5,T10,T15,BA7S,BA9S… )..., please tell me if you need more information.
We are factory,providing better price and service;Warranty for 12 months,replace new one at free after confirmation of our product photos from customers.
If you are interested in selling or customizing it, please feel free to contact our salesman.
We will provide you with more information in the future.
Looking forward to our new cooperation!
Best Regards,

Jack Manager