Account Notification

Dear customer,

You've placed your Apple ID under the risk of termination by not keeping your information up to date. To complete the process, we just need to verify your information. Simply click the link below and sign in using your Apple ID and password to start the process.

Verify Now >

Wondering why you got this email?
When you don't regularly update your Apple ID information, Apple will require you to sign in by following the link in a verification email and update your information. This is to help protect your identity and keep your account secure.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support