manufacturer of led driver and power supply

Hi Friend,

This is Eily from Jiangyin Baohong Electrical Appliance Co.,Ltd,China.
We are specialized in manufacturing all kinds of led driver and power supply,like constant current and constant voltage,independent and plug-in,IP20 and IP44.
Our advantage is super-thin led driver,such as 3W12V and 6W12V with 11mm thickness,15W12V and 20W12V with 13mm thickness,12W12V with 16mm thickness,20W12V with 14.5mm thickness and so on.
What's more,we have our own R&D team and the ultimate goal is making our products satisfactory.
More information,pls read our website:www.baohong-elec.cn.
Wait for your favorable reply.

Best Regards!
Eily Chen

JIANGYIN BAOHONG ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD
Tel: 86-510-86278788
Fax: 86-510-81602507
Mob: 86-18961669862
Skype: Eily312