Update Required: Netflix account suspended

Title: Untitled 4
Netflix

Your account is suspended.
Please update your payment information
Hello ,
We're having trouble with your billing information. We will have to try again, but it is possible that you may need to update your payment details.
PUT THE ACCOUNT UPDATE
Need help ? Do not hesitate to consult the Help Center or contact us .
The Netflix team
Questions ? Call 0800 917 813.
This email was sent to you as part of your subscription to Netflix. To change your email preferences at any time, go to the page Communication settings in your account.
Please do not reply to this email. If you need help or would like to contact us, please visit our Help Center: help.netflix.com .
TThis message is addressed to [ esi_cp2003@teotonio.ipv.pt ] from Netflix.
CCBC: 12618_10326_1_au_AU
Use of the service and the Netflix Web site is subject to our Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy .
Netflix International BV