Verify your ID

Apple

Your account has been locked for security reasons.

Dear user,

We regret to inform that your account has been locked for security reasons

we need to confirm your identity because we noticed unusual activity in your account

in order to safeguard your personal information require you to unlock your apple ID to make sure

you're the account holder or your account will be disabled in 48 hour

Confirm your identity

this is an urgent matter that requires your immediate attention to ensure continued

availability of your account .

why are you receiving this email ? We take security very seriously, and we want to inform

you of important actions that affect your account .