The last Alert From Us (Case ID #AL 91G 103 427)

PayPal

Dear Customer

We are unable to confirm your account information. As a result, your account has been temporarily suspended pending resolution. Please provide us with your details, just click the link below :
Click here

We requests verification whenever an email address is selected as an account PayPaI. Your account cannot be used until you verify it.

Notice: If this email was sent to you in your Junk or Spam folder please mark it as not spam due to our new security update.

PayPaI Support.

Copyright © 2018PayPaI1 Inc. (Europe) S.à rl et Cie , SCA, Company Limited by Shares . Regis. all rights reserved