Confirm your information to access again to your account

PayPal

Dear esi_cp2003@teotonio.ipv.pt,
You have received this email for security reasons. We will ask you to confirm your information to access again to your account, please do the following steps :

  • Click the button below.
  • Enter email and password.
  • Enter your personal info.
  • Add or confirm a card.
  • Check your account information.
confirm my information now

What is the problem ?
Your card issuer has informed our team that it has been used without your permission. We just want to make sure that you have well authorized all payments.
Please do not forward this email to others , You have been given a unique URL with which to take the survey.
2016-2017 PayPal. All rights Are reserved.