Your account PayPaI is Iimited you have to solve the problem in 24 hours

PayPalSecure™

Your account PayPaI is Iimited you have to solve the problem in 24 hours

Hello PayPaI customer,
We are sorry to inform you that you can not access all your paypal advantages like sending money and purchasing,due to account Iimitation .

Why my account PayPaI™ is Iimited?
Because we think that your account is in danger from stealing and unauthorized uses.

What can I do to resolve the problem?
You have to confirm all your account details on our secure server by click the link bellow and following all the steps

LOGIN NOW !