Hostogether – Last chance to get an Early bird!

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*

€500 guaranteed bookings

Hi,

Our Early bird is coming to an end. Back us now and become a Founding Host! Last chance to earn € 500 of guaranteed bookings as our early bird.

DON'T LET MY EARLY BIRD FLY AWAY

We believe that together vacation rental owners are stronger to face the challenges posed by increasing concentration of distribution and dependency on vacation rental sites

By having many hosts joining, we can all grow by:

  1. Having more direct bookings from our referral programs and social media

  2. Selling experiences and services to guests

  3. Getting better prices only large property managers have

  4. Learning from each other to improve our business

BE A FOUNDER

Get an early-bird offer of 500 OF HOSTOGETHER BOOKINGS GUARANTEED along with your discounted Hostogether membership.

Share, collaborate and grow with us!

Thank you

Rui & Joana

Hostogether Founders

Copyright © 2017 HOSTOGETHER, All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe