We've just launched our crowdfunding campaign!

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*

Unique opportunity to join Hostogether and become a Founding Host with great benefits.

Hello,

Support Hostogether’s Crowdfunding today and you will be one of the Founders of a global community where short-term rental owners expand their businesses and become better hosts by sharing and collaborating with each other.

I WANT TO BE A FOUNDER

Get an early-bird offer! Along with your discounted Hostogether membership, join today and get 500 OF HOSTOGETHER BOOKINGS GUARANTEED.

Only 30 available today!

I WANT MY EARLY-BIRD

Of course, if you have any questions at all, to just go to our Facebook Page and let us know!

And don’t forget to like us, follow us and share us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Share, collaborate and grow with us!

Thank you
Rui Escaleira & Joana Feijó
Hostogether co-founders

Copyright © 2017 HOSTOGETHER, All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe