Your Account PayPal has Been Limited !

Paypal
Case ID ID #PP-002-991-296-493

Dear Customer ,
Your account has been limited until we hear from you
Reference Number: PP-002-991-296-493
Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.
We just need some more information about your Account, You must follow this steps.
1. Click here to Remove limited account
2. confirm information that required .

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account.

We apologise for any inconvenience..

PayPal
Support Team

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd.,
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.