Re:Re:Bags Manufacturer

Dear Manager,

Please help me to forward to the Purchasing Manager.

We are a manufacturer of all kinds of bags.
Such as Shopping tote bags ,Garment bags ,Promotional bags,Wine bags ,Cooler bags,Cotton bags,Canvas bags,Tote bags, lunch sack, wallet, drawstring velour pouch, backpacks,cartoon bag, Pencil Bag,  Cosmetic Bag, Travel Bag and so on.
And printing your logo ,address,contact infos are available !

Since we have been in this business for many years, we provide products with competitive prices and reliable quality. Hope to find a good way to cooperate with you.

We also can base your requirement to produce.

We can send the sample for your reference.

Thanks & regards

Gavin

SHIJIAZHUANG E'TAI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Tel: 0086/0311/8512/9399
Fax: 0086/0311/8512/9199
Mobile: 0086/1813/2093/832
Add: Rm.70, No.3688, Jinyu Huayuan, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China