ds die cast design&making

How are you Sir

For your new project/design, Allyes manufacturer would like to help you make diecasting mould and diecasting parts, just send us your design or the details,of course we can sign NDA for your new project and design.

If you need us help,please send us the 3D/2D design drawing or samples.Then our experienced engineers will study it and suggest the best solution for you.

Any help,don’t hesitate to contact us.

Nice day

Jenny(Oversea sales)

Very Sorry if we disturbed you,You can Click unsubscribe

Allyes industrial Co Limited

Office Add: 702 FengJingYuan Buliding,Industrial Road,LiuTang Market,XiXiang,76 District BaoAn,ShenZhen,China 518102

Website: please reply us,we will let you know

Tel: 0086-755-33572442

Fax: 0086-755-33572442

Skype:allyesltd02

2016/6/17 11:13:45