We have recently encountered a problem in your account.

Reference #PP-003-411-342-827

Account Status UpdateResponse required
Change your password and security questionsUpon receipt

Log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible

Dear Costumer,

Recently, there's been activity in your PayPal account that seems unusual compared to your normal account activities. Please log in to PayPal to confirm your identity and update your password and security questions.

To help protect your account, no one can send money or withdraw money. In addition, no one can add money to your account, add a card, add a bank account, remove any bank accounts, remove credit cards, send refunds, or close your account.

What's going on?

We're concerned that someone is using your PayPal account without your knowledge. Recent activity from your account seems to have occurred from a suspicious location or under circumstances that may be different than usual.

What to do

Log in to your PayPal account as soon as possible. We may ask you to confirm information you provided when you created your account to make sure you're the account holder. We'll then ask you to change your password and security questions.

You should also do the following for your own protection:

What's next?

Let's work together to restore your account. After you complete all of the tasks, we should respond within 72 hours.

Thanks for choosing PayPal. If you need help or have any questions, call us at 1-888-221-1161, 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday, Please note that hours of operation may vary on holidays.

Sincerely,
PayPal

This email was sent by an automated system, so if you reply, nobody will see it. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal Email ID PP1781 - 4636abf11c24d