Confirm your account

Dear customer,

This is an automatic message sent by our security system to let you know that you have 48 hours to confirm your account information.
Your account has been frozen because we are unabIe to vaIidate your account information.
Once you have updated your account records, we wiII try again to vaIidate your information and your account suspension wiII be Lifted.
This wiII heIp protect your account in the future. This process does not take more than 3 minutes.
To proceed to confirm your account detaiIs pIease cIick on the Link beIow and foIIow the instructions.

CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

We apoIogise for any inconvenience caused.

Service AppIe customer
Copyright 2015 iTunes, Inc. All rights reserved.