die cast manufactory

Title: Untitled document

Good day Sir

I am Jenny from Chinese Allyes company.

We can help you to do most diecasting/Metal products according your design or samples,with lower cost than your local.

Do you need any help now? Please sending us the 3D/2D drawing or samples, our experienced engineers will suggest the best solution to achieve lower prices within guaranteed quality.

Waiting for your soon reply,thanks.

Best wishes.

Jenny

Allyes (Metal) industrial Ltd (Let all to be yes—Allyes)

Office Add:702 FengJingYuan Buliding,Industrial Road,LiuTang Market,XiXiang,76 District of BaoAn,ShenZhen,China 518102

Website:www.allyes-metal.com

Tel:86-755-33572442

Fax: 86-755-29703165

Email:sales02@allyes-tech.com