Re:PCB&PCBA Trusted Partner /WINTEK

Dear Friend

Maybe many guys sent mail to you sell everything everyday !
Sorry, Me too.
This jackwu from Wintek company, producing industrial PCB &PCBA  in china .
Our advantages on :
1.FR-4(1-20 layer), Rigid-flex PCB;    prototype, small quantity(3-5), middle quantity(5-100);
2.PCB Assembly .No MOQ  requires.
3.Paypal payment  can accepted  for first order to help  you check the quality.
Our PCB products completely up to IPC class II  and offer Competitive price (e.g:2 layes 4pcs generally only need $100 ) .
We are look forward to receiving your enquires soon
Or kindly C/O the purchasing department!
Jackwu
Professional PCB manufacturer
 Wintek   ( HK )  Tech Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86-755-23322467