Date: 2014-12-08 12:11
Subject: Re: do you have new project to inquiry
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Lisa from Wellhope, we get your email address from your company website.

Wellhope is a manufacturing factory for plastic injection mold, diecasting mold, rubber mold, blow mold
and molding...in Shenzhen. If you have some projects, pls contact us with your 3D drawing and requirement,
Wellhope's team will try the best to offer the best price, high quality, top service to you, thanks for attention.

Warm regards

Jessica
Sales executive
China Wellhope Industrial Limited
Tel:86-755-27419595   Fax:86-755-27149507
Email:jessica@wellhope-mould.com